Emerging Professionals Group
The Emerging Professionals Group aims to recruit, retain and develop talent (40 years of age and under.) The four primary areas of focus are:
- Providing networking training and opportunities
- In a field where technical skills often reign, a key differentiating factor of success is the ability to have a strong network and help connect others.
- Growing talent through leadership development
- By identifying areas to excel, we help staff members find unique opportunities to develop their leadership skills.
- Giving back to our community
- Through community care days, holiday toy drives and corporate fundraising campaigns - the Emerging Professionals engage the firm with philanthropic endeavors.
- Connecting with other Barnes Dennig professionals
- Members of the Emerging Professionals' Steering Committee are comprised of individuals from all client service teams to ensure involvement from all areas of the firm.
To learn more about the Emerging Professionals or to discuss a future partnership with us, please contact Melissa Brogan, Marketing Director, at email@example.com.